- Igor Breakenback I Go Ryu Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wrestling, MMA since 1984
About Igor. B
- Igor Breakenback is a well-known martial artist and stunt actor.
- When not fighting on film sets, he regularly teaches his own unique style of MMA to UFC, MMA, BJJ and Thaiboxing Champions.
- Igor founded I Go Ryu Jiu Jitsu over a 20-plus year competitive period in many different martial arts and over a thousand of fights all over the world.
- Igor, besides being undefeated in his MMA career, went on to win himself and with his students various tournaments regardless of style or rules on a national and international level, proving how unique I Go Ryu Jiu Jitsu is.
- Igor Praporshchikov Olympic Freestyle Wrestling, Submission Grappling, MMA since 1984
About Igor. P
- Igor Praporshchikov is an Olympian and a multiple Australian ADCC submission wrestling and national wrestling champion.
- He also holds numerous titles in BJJ, Sambo, and Submission Wrestling.
- He is the current wrestling coach to UFC and K-1 stars like Jamie Te Huna and Mark Hunt.
- Tai Lee Sang Tae Kwon Do, Chinese Kick Boxing, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kyokushin Karate
- Over 30 years of martial art experience.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness Leader Fitnance
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAA 40110
- Registered exercise professional – Member of Fitness Australia – Level 3
- Diploma in Fitness Leader – The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Punchfit Trainer
- Kinect Australia Accredited – Nutrition for exercise and sport
- Senior First Aid incl CPR
- Accredited Children/Old Adults Trainer
- Founder of LSTPT Personal Training
- Max Kozmine Freestyle Wrestling, Submission Grappling, MMA
Born in Moscow in 1980 and immigrated to Australia in 1994.
Max has been wrestling for most of his life, giving him an extensive background in various wrestling disciplines.
Since coming to Australia Max has competed in numerous wrestling championships, becoming NSW wrestling champion in 1999, taking 2nd at the Australian Advanced Submission Championship in 2008 and again in 2009 to take 1st place.
Max is a certificate IV qualified personal trainer and has worked as fitness coach for Vic 'The Raging Bull' Darchinyan.
- Scott Reid JKD Concepts and Thaiboxingsince 1986
- Scott began his martial arts training in Scotland in 1986. He is a Full Instructor in JKD Concepts under Dino Hayes and is a Phase 3 in Original JKD and Inosanto Kali. He has a black belt in Tumasek Karate Do and has trained in Goshin Jujitsu, Aikido, BJJ, Freestyle Wrestling and Thai Boxing. Scott has been teaching since 2001 and incorporates Scottish fighting traditions into his JKD curriculum.
- Bojana SimsicKickboxing, Muay Thaisince 2004
- 8 Years Kickboxing Muay Thai experience in teaching. Accredited Exercise Physiologist BA Exercise Physiology